November 30, 2012
ACT Residual Testing offered at Osage Nation Department of Education
November 28-29, 2012
Just this week, 20 college bound students took the ACT residual test at the Osage Nation Department of Education in Hominy, OK.
If you were the parent(s) or guardian of a high school Junior or Senior and they signed up to take the ACT residual test for practice or to enroll in concurrent classes for spring, please click on the link below to view some pictures!
1) A small testing fee of $45 was paid on the day of the test by cash or check.
2) Residual ACT scores may be used at Tulsa Community College ONLY!
3) Testing Location: 102 Buffalo Avenue, Hominy, OK 74035
Located in the Industrial Park, the Osage Nation Department of Education sits nestled between the Fitness Center and Department of Housing.
4) Space is limited to 60 students per session so please sign up early when offered again.
5) If you are not a High School student, please call Farrah Boyd at 918-287-5656 to sign up.